Legal Assistant – Atlanta, GA
Fields Howell LLP is hiring for a legal assistant in its Atlanta office. This full-time position will support 3-4 attorneys.
This position will be expected to:
- Provide general administrative support for associates
- Proofread and edit letters, reports, and legal documents
- Demonstrate excellent professional reading and writing ability, including spelling, grammar, and use of punctuation
- Have strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Assist attorneys with maintaining a calendar of deadlines, depositions, hearings, and other important dates
- Coordinate attorney travel when necessary
Salary commensurate with experience.
Resumes may be emailed to [email protected].
Not Seeing the Position You’re Looking For?
Fields Howell is always open to new talent that will allow us to better serve our clients. If the position you are looking for is not currently available but you would like to be considered for future positions at the firm, please submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Resume – [Desired Position].” You will only be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
Fields Howell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.