Senior Counsel – Atlanta
Earlier in his career, Josh practiced alongside clients working in-house with a major domestic insurer. He also has extensive experience litigating IP matters, employment matters, and insurance coverage matters.
Josh received his J.D. (cum laude) and his Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude) from the University of Georgia.
Presentations & Publications
- Anatomy of an A&E Claim, presented to client by Josh Myles (May 2022)
- Pitfalls in Claims Handling, presented to client by Josh Myles (June 2018)
- University of Georgia School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- cum laude
- University of Oxford, 2013
- International Law & Legal Studies
- Universidad de Costa Rica UCR, 2011
- International Environmental Law Certificate, International Environmental Law & Watershed Law
- University of Georgia, 2008
- magna cum laude
- English & Spanish
- University of Valencia, 2006
- Spanish Language and Literature
State Bar of Georgia
Professional Liability Underwriting Society
International Risk Management Institute
- Coordinated resolution of numerous coverage issues arising from an unexpected arbitration award in the hundreds of millions of dollars impacting tower insurers across multiple policy years
- Successfully managed resolution of multiple claims with claimed amounts in excess of a billion dollars, coordinating defense strategies and coverage positions across multiple tower layers