Julieth A. Fresco
Associate – Miami
- St. Thomas University School of Law, 2011, J.D.,
- magna cum laude
- St. Thomas Law Review, Member
- Moot Court Board
- Dean’s Merit Scholar
- Florida Gulf Coast University, 2008, B.A.
State Bar of Florida
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Miami-Dade County Bar Association
Florida Women Lawyers Association
Cuban American Bar Association, Volunteer Attorney
- Represented a cruise ship passenger who was injured while participating in a zip line shore excursion sold and advertised by the cruise line. Defeated motion for summary judgment on alleged failure to warn and negligent retention counts. The case was settled on the second day of trial.
- Represented excess insurer in matter involving drowning of disabled minor child at Insured’s rental property. Successfully defeated claim for punitive damages and matter resolved well within policy limits of excess insurer.